Class Day Changes and New Classes

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013

      NAMASTE YOGA  is happy to announce some new classes, class time changes, and exciting upcoming events that we hope you will consider joining us for. Fall is coming and it’s a great time to start or reinvigorate your yoga practice!  As always, you are welcome to drop in to a class anytime (Iyengar Yoga is an exception-please contact Julia DeHoff first).

      Read the details below and visit our NAMASTE YOGA website for full schedule.

      PRENATAL YOGA with Gretchen is changing from Wednesdays to Tuesdays, 5:30 p.m. effective today.

      Tuesdays, 5:30 pm  Prenatal Yoga with Gretchen (weekly at this day and time).

      YOGA FLOW with Marianna is taking a break right now, effective today.

      Saturday, 9/28/13   2 – 3:30 p.m.   Restorative Yoga with Charlene (through New Leaf Market)    FREE CLASS!

      Please note the start time change to 2 pm.

      Feeling weak, fatigued or stressed from your daily routine? Experiencing or recovering from a major life event? Restorative Yoga offers a way for you—no matter what your physical ability—to experience postures that gently open the body and release long-held tensions. During class you are carefully guided into postures, fully supported with props, in a way to create the physiological conditions that promote deep relaxation. Instructor: Charlene Cappellini, certified Relax and Renew® trainer, Yoga Alliance certification, Kripalu Yoga Center 2004, Viniyoga Instructor, 2012. FREE!  To register, contact Jean Crozier at New Leaf at  (850) 942-2557 ext. 229 or jean@.... Questions?  Contact Charlene at (850) 997-4534 or cappellini@....

      NEW CLASSES WITH MARNEY RICHARDS (start next week, Oct 1)

      Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:00–1:00 pm     Lunchtime Yoga

      Tuesdays, 2:00–3:30 pm     Yoga for Seniors—Gentle, Wise, and Strong

      Thursdays, 2:00–3:30 pm    Chair Yoga

      We hope you will join us Fridays, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. (with optional live gong music from 6:30 - 7) for our:

      FREE COMMUNITY YOGA CLASS

      All welcome! Our community yoga classes are taught at a gentle level and are accessible to all students. Donations accepted for Refuge House, a local organization that provides direct services to battered women, their children and sexual assault survivors, as well as works to eliminate the conditions in society that allow such violence to continue. Our amazing teachers donate their time to teach this class. No pre-registration is necessary. Please try to enter class by 5:25 p.m. so the class can begin on time (but come in late rather than not at all!).

      Like Namaste Yoga  on Facebook