Namaste Yoga new classes and events

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013

      NAMASTE YOGA  is happy to announce two new classes and some exciting upcoming events that we hope you will consider joining us for. As always, you are welcome to drop in to a class anytime (Iyengar Yoga is an exception—please contact Julia first).  For our complete class schedule and the latest updates, please visit our website  Read more details below.

      We will be closed on Memorial Day—Monday, May 27. We will be open for all other regularly scheduled classes.

      TWO NEW CLASSES ON MONDAYS:

      7:15 - 8:45 p.m.      Open Flow with Eshiva Jensen

      7:30 - 8:35 p.m.      Kundalini Meditation with Jasbir (Jan)

      FREE COMMUNITY YOGA Fridays 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. with optional live gong music 6:30–7.  All welcome! Our community yoga classes are taught at a gentle level and are accessible to all students. Donations accepted for Refuge House, a local organization that provides direct services to battered women, their children and sexual assault survivors, as well as works to eliminate the conditions in society that allow such violence to continue. Our amazing teachers donate their time to teach this class. No pre-registration is necessary. Please try to enter class by 5:25 p.m. so the class can begin on time (but come in late rather than not at all!).

      Like Namaste Yoga on Facebook

      UPCOMING YOGA BEACH RETREATS WITH ELLEN SHAPIRO

      at ST. GEORGE ISLAND, FL:

      5/17/13-- 5/19/13         Yoga Beach Retreat--2 nights

      10/17/13 -- 10/20/13   Yoga Beach Retreat--3 nights

      Looking for a way to relax and renew?  Want a delicious getaway that lets you enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, practice lots of yoga with an experienced teacher/leader and a wonderful supportive community, and still be back home at the end of the weekend? One of these retreats may be just right for you!

      Both retreats will be a blend of relaxing and having fun while practicing lots of yoga, breathing, and some guided meditation. Enjoy the spectacular beaches of St. George Island, paradise practically in our own back yards! Both retreats are suitable for all levels—beginners as well as those more advanced.  All you need is a desire to do explore yoga more deeply. You will be amazed at how transformative a retreat can be! You can dive into the richness of your inner world as you are skillfully guided by Ellen, an experienced teacher/leader, while enjoying the support and companionship of a wonderful community of like-minded people. Both retreats will include fully guided instruction in yoga, breathing, and meditation. Breathe, relax, renew, swim, make new friends, enjoy the pleasures of beach life, and deepen (or begin) your yoga practice. Only two spaces are still available for May and three for October!

      Read a YogiTimes article about the transformative power of yoga retreats, and another that describes some reasons to go!

      For the May 17-19th retreat, you may arrive at the house any time after 2 p.m. on Friday, 5/17.  The retreat formally begins on Friday evening at 7, and ends at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday.

      INFO:  October retreat details are on Ellen's website. The May retreat is not on the website, but will follow a similar (but not identical) structure and format as October. More details are available by calling or emailing Ellen.

      COST:     May retreat $250.   October retreat $500.

      REGISTER:  To register for either retreat, first send an email to Ellen at ellsha@... or call her at 850-556-2625 to confirm that space is still available. Then you can make a payment of $250 for May or a deposit of $200 for October. You can pay for either retreat through PayPal on Ellen's website, send a check to Ellen Shapiro, 1003 N Adams Street, Tall, FL 32303, or pay Ellen at Namaste Yoga with a check, cash, or credit card.

      If you would like to register or have questions, please contact Ellen at ellsha@... or (850) 556-2625.

      UNSUBSCRIBE:  If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line or visit our Yahoo group page  and unsubscribe yourself. We apologize for any inconvenience.