Upcoming Events and New Classes at Namaste Yoga

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013

      Namaste Yoga  is happy to announce that we have added two new classes to the weekly schedule.  As always, you are welcome to drop in to a class any time (call Julia first about Iyengar classes).  For our complete class schedule, please visit our website.

      We also have some exciting upcoming events that we hope you will consider joining us for.  Namaste!

      Like us on Facebook, too!

      New classes on Mondays:

      7:15 - 8:45 p.m. Yin Yasa with Eshiva Jensen

      7:30 - 8:35 p.m. Kundalini Meditation with Jasbir (Jan)

      Upcoming Events:

      Saturday,  3/23/13   4:00  –  6:30 p.m.  Up Against the Wall with Gretchen Hein.      Join us this Saturday!

      Alignment helps develop strength, flexibility, and stability. When a pose is aligned, according to your body's freedom and limitations the pose will open up, the body will move deeper into a unified state, the pose will come alive and your energy will flow. Using the assistance of the wall, you will be guided to find that optimal expression in a safe manner. This class is open to those with basic yoga experience and beyond. Cost is $25. For more info contact Gretchen at tallahasseyoga@... or (845) 901-0585.   Read more on Facebook!

      4/26/13 -- 4/28/13 Iyengar Yoga Workshop with Sharon Conroy

      Details coming soon. For more info or to register contact Julia DeHoff, juliadehoff@..., (850) 224-9751.

      10/17/13  --  10/20/13    Yoga Beach Retreat with Ellen

      Looking for a way to relax and renew?  Want a delicious getaway that lets you enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, do lots of yoga and meditation with an experienced teacher/leader and a wonderful supportive community, and still be back home at the end of the weekend? A limited amount of space is still available for this special annual event. Questions? Contact Ellen at ellsha@... or (850) 556-2625. Retreat details at DrEllenShapiro.com , where you can now register and PayOnline!