March 2-Save the Date!

  • charlenecappellini
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013

      Dear Namaste Friends,

      Many of you know that I have a 7-year-old grandson named Quincy who is autistic. Quincy has already benefited greatly from a special therapeutic program called Son-Rise (http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/). and we are now hoping to take Quincy for a weeklong intensive to work with the teachers there. Unfortunately this program is not covered by insurance, so our family is working to raise the funds to make this trip possible.

       We are pleased to be able to offer you an evening to dance to the great music of Night Breeze at the American Legion Hall on March 2, 7-11pm.  Refreshments and a cash bar will be available.  We will also be having a silent auction with some wonderful items contributed by a variety of generous folks. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased via PayPal or by e-mailing mailto:rebecca.cappellini@...?subject=Quincy's Son-Rise

      Please spread the word to your friends, co-workers, community. Thank you.

       Namaste,

      Charlene