Namaste Schedule Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2012
      Schedule update:

      Emily's Yoga for Beginners is canceled for tomorrow, Sunday, 12/23.

      Nell IS teaching Healing Heart Yoga at 4 tomorrow, and Gretchen IS teaching a special restorative class on Monday, 12/24 from 5:30 - 7.

      Happy Holidays!

    • charlenecappellini
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2013

        Dear Namaste Community:

        PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE CHANGES, and as always, visit our website for our complete class schedule.  Thank you for your ongoing support!

        Restorative Yoga with Charlene will meet:

        Thursday, May 30  at 9:30 a.m.

        Wednesday, June 5 at 5:30 p.m. (moved back one week from usual)

         Yoga for Balance and Stability with Charlene, Tuesdays 9:30 -11 a.m.:

        Current series:   ends June 4, 2013.

                    Summer series: June 25-August 6, 1013

        Fall series:  September 3-December 9, 1013

        Sundays, 4 p.m.  Sunday Slow Down with Namaste teachers

        As some of you know, Nell Corry is taking a sabbatical from teaching. Namaste¡¦s Sunday 4 p.m. class is morphing into a new class, Sunday Slow Down, which will be taught by various Namaste teachers. We will miss Nell. The ongoing class will continue to be a super gentle, relaxing, restorative practice--the perfect way to wind down your weekend!  Sunday Slow Down meets every Sunday at 4 p.m. Come join us.

        UPCOMING YOGA BEACH RETREAT WITH ELLEN SHAPIRO

        at ST. GEORGE ISLAND, FL, 10/17/13 ¡V10/20/13.  Only two spots left!

        Looking for a way to relax and renew?  Want a delicious getaway that lets you enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, practice lots of yoga with an experienced teacher/leader and a wonderful supportive community, and still be back home at the end of the weekend? A yoga beach retreat may be just right for you! Details are on Ellen's website. If you would like to register or have questions, please contact Ellen at ellsha@... or (850) 556-2625.

        Like Namaste Yoga on Facebook

        UNSUBSCRIBE:  If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line or visit our Yahoo group page  and unsubscribe yourself. We apologize for any inconvenience.