Namaste Yoga Holiday Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012

      NAMASTE to all!

      We wish you a Happy Solstice and a wonderful holiday season.  Please join us for yoga when you can over the holidays.  Many of our classes are meeting as usual, and we have several special events offered. Drop-ins are welcome anytime, as always.  We wish you peace and joy. And we are, as always, grateful for your continued support! Thanks from the Namaste teachers.

      Special holiday events:

      Friday, Dec 21   7:30 p.m. until midnight at Unity Eastside Church (NOT at Namaste Yoga)   An evening of chanting, drumming, meditation, and prayer. No admission charge, but donations for the church accepted.  For details contact Gretchen Hein at gretchenhein@....

      Monday, Dec 24   5:30 – 7 p.m.  Dynamic and Alive with Gretchen will be a special evening of yoga designed to release tension and to come into a more open, heartfelt space in which to celebrate love and gratitude.  Class will be held led in candlelight, with an extended savasana and guided meditation.

      Sunday, Dec 30    9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.  New Year Retreat with Ellen        Relax, recharge, and refocus! Give yourself the gift of self-care and renewal with a day of retreat as you reflect on the past year and prepare for the new.  Guided visualizations, gentle yoga, conscious breathing and creative movement, restorative rest/relaxation, meditation, and a simple guided letting go/welcoming the new ritual. Details and register at DrEllenShapiro.com  or ellsha@....

      Fridays, 5:30- 6:30 p.m.  Community class will be offered as usual.  Come relax, breathe, and restore your center at this intense time of year!

      The following is a list of our cancelations. All other classes will go on as usual.  Call or email Ellen (ellsha@...) with any questions! Check the website at www.namaste-tallahassee.com for additional updates.

      Charlene's Wednesday and Thursday classes on Dec 26 and Dec 27 are canceled and resume Jan 2 and Jan 3.

      Charlene's Tuesday series resumes Jan 8.

      Jasbir's Kundalini classes are canceled on Dec 18, 21, 24, 25, and Dec 31. Jasbir IS TEACHING on Friday, Dec 28!

      Julia's Iyengar classes are canceled for the holidays and resume Thursday, Jan 3.

      Eva's Prenatal class is canceled on Dec 26 and Jan 2 and resumes Wed, Jan 9.

      Deb's Viniyoga class is canceled on Friday, Dec 28.

      Emily's Thursday and Sunday classes on Dec 27 and Dec 30 are canceled and resume Jan 3 and Jan 6.

      The studio will be closed December 25 and January 1, 2013.

      May love and light surround you, your families, and this whole big world we all share.

      Click to enjoy This Pretty Planet on YouTube.

      Like Namaste Yoga on Facebook