Community Yoga tonight--free!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
      Dear friends,

      We hope you will join us tonight and every Friday at 5:30 pm for our free Community Yoga donation class. Beginning tonight and for the rest of 2012, we are going to give all the money we collect that you donate to the Red Cross, to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy.  We will resume collecting donations for the local organization Refuge House in 2013.

      As you may know,  Namasté Yoga offers this donation class as a gift to our community every Friday from 5:30–6:30 pm, with optional live gong music and meditation from 6:30–6:50 (a treat not to be missed). The class is open to everyone—those new to yoga, as well as current Namasté and other yoga students. All community yoga classes are taught at a gentle level and are accessible to all.  Seva is a Sanskrit word meaning "selfless service," a core tenet of yoga and part of Namasté's vision to support and contribute to our community in a positive way. This class is part of Namasté's seva, reminding us of our connection to others. It is a spiritual practice that expands the hearts of the giver and receiver. Please come and give what you can to help others, and enjoy the gift of yoga given by our teachers.

      Namaste Yoga teachers rotate through teaching this community class. You can find the complete schedule of teachers on our website at www.namaste-tallahassee.  We will be closed on Nov 23,  the day after Thanksgiving, but the class will meet on all the other Fridays through the end of the year.

      This evening you can enjoy  Relaxing Yoga and Breathing with Ellen. We will recharge and restore the body, mind and spirit with gentle,relaxing yoga and easy yoga breathing that will open and calm you. You will move, breathe deeply, relax and rest, and feel great!

      Namaste to all!