Namaste schedule updates

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      Greetings again,

      Yes, both Charlene and Ellen are teaching tonight, Halloween.  Come enjoy Gentle Yoga (5:30 p.m.) and Radiant Yoga (7:15 p.m.).  Feel free to come dressed as your favorite god or goddess, or whoever/whatever!

      Below you will find our schedule through the holidays and into the new year, as we know it right now. Please call or email any teacher, or Ellen,  if you are unsure if a class is meeting on a particular day and time, and check our website for the most updated schedule changes.

      We will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday from Nov 21st  through Nov 25th.   Namaste!

      Day & Time

      Class Title

      Teacher

      Room

      Sunday

      10:00–11:30 am

      Yoga for Beginners

      Emily

      SHANTI

      10:00–11:30 am

      Iyengar Yoga Level 2

      (Pre-register at 224–9751;
      No class Dec.16, 23, 30)

      Julia

      OM

      4:00–5:30 pm

      Healing Heart Yoga

      Nell

      OM

      Monday

      5:30–7:00 pm

      Dynamic and Alive

      Gretchen

      OM

      5:45–7:15 pm

      Kundalini Yoga & Gong (No class Dec.17)

      Jasbir (Jan)

      SHANTI

      Tuesday

      9:30–11:00 am

      NEW SERIES! Gentle Yoga for Balance & Stability, Nov. 27–Dec. 11; Jan. 8–Feb 5
      (Drop-ins welcome)

      Charlene

      OM

      9:30–10:15 am

      NEW SERIES! Yoga Play for Toddlers (for 1–2 year olds), Oct. 23–Dec. 11, restarts Jan. 8

      Dawn

      SHANTI

      11:00–11:45 am

      NEW SERIES! Yoga Play for Moms and Babies (for 6 weeks to one year),
      Oct. 23–Dec. 11, restarts Jan. 8

      Dawn

      SHANTI

      5:30–7:00 pm
      (optional Gong 7–7:15 pm)

      Kundalini Yoga & Gong (No class Dec. 18)

      Jasbir (Jan)

      SHANTI

      5:30–7:00 pm

      Yoga Flow

      Marianna

      OM

      Wednesday

      8:30–10:15 am

      Radiant Flow

      Ellen

      OM

      5:30–7:00 pm

      Gentle Yoga and Restorative Yoga

      Charlene

      OM

      5:30–7:00 pm

      Prenatal Yoga

      Gretchen

      SHANTI

      7:15–8:45 pm

      Radiant Flow

      Ellen

      OM

      Thursday

      9:30–11:00 am

      Gentle Yoga and Restorative Yoga
      (No class Dec. 27)

      Charlene

      OM

      5:30–7:00 pm

      Focus & Flow

      Emily

      OM

      7:30–9:00 pm

      Iyengar Yoga (Pre-register at 224-9751;

      No class Dec.13, 20, 27)

      Julia

      OM

      Friday

      9:00–10:30 am

      Viniyoga for Stress Relief
      (No class Dec. 28)

      Debra

      SHANTI

      5:30–7:00 pm

      Kundalini Yoga and Gong
      (No class Dec. 21)

      Jasbir (Jan)

      SHANTI

      5:30–6:30 pm

      (optional gong 6:30–7)

      FREE Community Class (Donations welcome for Refuge House)

      Namaste Teachers

      Jasbir plays gong

      OM

      Saturday