Namaste Yoga events

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Greetings and Namaste!

      We wanted to let you know about  Dance With The Soul, A Collaboration — Choreographers, Dancers & Poets Showcasea performance this Sat, Nov 3, at 6:30 p.m. at Namaste Yoga.  This event promises to be quite entertaining, and the price is right.  Click for a link to the flyer.  Come early and be ready to be wowed by some of our local talent!

      Also, all of our current inventory of beautiful Namaste Yoga t-shirts and stainless steel water bottles are on sale for 30% off.  Sizes are limited--available stock only.  Holiday shopping, discounts, and supporting Namaste Yoga all in one--how cool is that?!

      Look for another email with our upcoming schedule.  Thanks as always to our wonderful community!