Namaste schedule updates

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012

      Namaste!  Please note these schedule updates:

      • We are open for our regular classes tomorrow, Sunday,Sept 2.  Come join us for Iyengar Yoga with Julia at 10 amYoga for Beginners with Emily at 10 am, and Healing Heart Yoga with Nell at 4 pm.

      • We will be closed on Labor Day.

      • No Community Class on Friday, September 7th.  The class will resume the following week as usual.

      • Tuesday, Sept. 4th, 7:15 – 9:30 p.m. Please join us for a special evening:

          Intro to Shamanic Journeying with Ellen  All are welcome.

      • Iyengar Workshop with Sharon Conroy,  Sept. 7-9.

      Details on all available on our website: www.namaste-tallahassee.com .

      Join us on Facebook!

      As always, thanks for your support and appreciation of Namaste Yoga.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
        Greetings again,

        Yes, both Charlene and Ellen are teaching tonight, Halloween.  Come enjoy Gentle Yoga (5:30 p.m.) and Radiant Yoga (7:15 p.m.).  Feel free to come dressed as your favorite god or goddess, or whoever/whatever!

        Below you will find our schedule through the holidays and into the new year, as we know it right now. Please call or email any teacher, or Ellen,  if you are unsure if a class is meeting on a particular day and time, and check our website for the most updated schedule changes.

        We will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday from Nov 21st  through Nov 25th.   Namaste!

        Day & Time

        Class Title

        Teacher

        Room

        Sunday

        10:00–11:30 am

        Yoga for Beginners

        Emily

        SHANTI

        10:00–11:30 am

        Iyengar Yoga Level 2

        (Pre-register at 224–9751;
        No class Dec.16, 23, 30)

        Julia

        OM

        4:00–5:30 pm

        Healing Heart Yoga

        Nell

        OM

        Monday

        5:30–7:00 pm

        Dynamic and Alive

        Gretchen

        OM

        5:45–7:15 pm

        Kundalini Yoga & Gong (No class Dec.17)

        Jasbir (Jan)

        SHANTI

        Tuesday

        9:30–11:00 am

        NEW SERIES! Gentle Yoga for Balance & Stability, Nov. 27–Dec. 11; Jan. 8–Feb 5
        (Drop-ins welcome)

        Charlene

        OM

        9:30–10:15 am

        NEW SERIES! Yoga Play for Toddlers (for 1–2 year olds), Oct. 23–Dec. 11, restarts Jan. 8

        Dawn

        SHANTI

        11:00–11:45 am

        NEW SERIES! Yoga Play for Moms and Babies (for 6 weeks to one year),
        Oct. 23–Dec. 11, restarts Jan. 8

        Dawn

        SHANTI

        5:30–7:00 pm
        (optional Gong 7–7:15 pm)

        Kundalini Yoga & Gong (No class Dec. 18)

        Jasbir (Jan)

        SHANTI

        5:30–7:00 pm

        Yoga Flow

        Marianna

        OM

        Wednesday

        8:30–10:15 am

        Radiant Flow

        Ellen

        OM

        5:30–7:00 pm

        Gentle Yoga and Restorative Yoga

        Charlene

        OM

        5:30–7:00 pm

        Prenatal Yoga

        Gretchen

        SHANTI

        7:15–8:45 pm

        Radiant Flow

        Ellen

        OM

        Thursday

        9:30–11:00 am

        Gentle Yoga and Restorative Yoga
        (No class Dec. 27)

        Charlene

        OM

        5:30–7:00 pm

        Focus & Flow

        Emily

        OM

        7:30–9:00 pm

        Iyengar Yoga (Pre-register at 224-9751;

        No class Dec.13, 20, 27)

        Julia

        OM

        Friday

        9:00–10:30 am

        Viniyoga for Stress Relief
        (No class Dec. 28)

        Debra

        SHANTI

        5:30–7:00 pm

        Kundalini Yoga and Gong
        (No class Dec. 21)

        Jasbir (Jan)

        SHANTI

        5:30–6:30 pm

        (optional gong 6:30–7)

        FREE Community Class (Donations welcome for Refuge House)

        Namaste Teachers

        Jasbir plays gong

        OM

        Saturday