Intro to Shamanic Journeying with Ellen

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 10:06 AM

      Intro to Shamanic Journeying with Ellen

      Date: Wednesday, August 1st,  repeats twice (come to one or the other)

      Times: 8:30–10:30 a.m. and repeats 7:15–9:15 p.m.

      Location:  Namaste Yoga, 1369 E. Lafayette St, Tall, FL

      This event is instead of Ellen's regular Energizing Flow Yoga Wed classes.

      Special class in honor of our two-year anniversary at our wonderful current location on Lafayette St. Many of us practice yoga not only for our physical health, but for the psychological and spiritual benefits. Shamanic journeying is another practice that can take us directly into aspects of our being that are not easily accessed through other methods. In shamanic journeying we use a hypnotic drum beat to enter in a non-ordinary state of consciousness and explore our inner worlds. In this class, after a short review of some of the basics of the history and practice of shamanic journeying, you will have an opportunity to go on your own journey, and we will take some time after the experience for discussion and integration.

      This is an intro class, and all are welcome—no experience with journeying or yoga is necessary.

      Cost is $15. Passes do not apply.  Pre-registration is not necessary, but doors will close when room is full.  Please plan to come 10-15 minutes early so we can start on time. You can bring your own mat or use one of ours.

      Contact Ellen Shapiro at (850) 222-0003 or ellsha@... for more info.

      Shamanic Journeying on Facebook    Like Namaste Yoga on Facebook