Radiance: A Conscious Dance Playshop

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2012

      Hosted by Namaste Yoga:

      Saturday, February 11th, 5-7 p.m. $20

      Radiance: A Conscious Dance Playshop with Sara Satiya

      Our heart can be a jungle, full of mixed feelings. Thedance floor is an open space to explore this jungle. In dance we investigatethe motion of our hearts.  As we start dancing our bodies, feelings start to moveas well. We use the dance as a vehicle for living a creative, expressive,unified life of immensity and intensity.

      Registration (828) 989-7719, sarasatiya@....