Free Community Yoga Class Friday

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Free Community Yoga Class with Mary, this Friday, Nov. 4, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. Relaxing To The Core with the flicker of candlelight and calming music. Begin your weekend with a happy hour of yoga poses and breath to activate the body's natural relaxation response.

      And you can stay for the optional LIVE GONG from 6:30 – 7. Good vibrations to soothe you!

      Namaste Yoga,  1369 E Lafayette St, TLH, FL 32301
        www.namaste-tallahassee.com

      Namasté Yoga offers a donation class as a gift to our community on
       Fridays from 5:30–6:30 p.m. The class is open to everyone—those new to yoga, as well as current Namasté or other yoga students. All classes are suitable for beginners as well as more experienced practitioners.  If you've been curious about a particular style of yoga, but have been hesitant to venture out of your comfort zone, now is a good opportunity to experience something new. You will have an opportunity to experience a different teacher each week, teaching her particular style of yoga. Just come and pay whatever amount you can, or accept the class as a gift. All donations for the class will go to The Village, a halfway house for homeless veterans.

      Seva is a sanskirt word meaning "selfless service," a core tenet of yoga and part of Namasté's vision to support and contribute to our community in a positive way. This class is part of Namasté's seva, reminding us of our connection to others. It is a spiritual practice that expands the hearts of the giver and receiver. Just as our veterans have served us, we wish to serve our community and to show our gratitude for the service of the veterans.  Please spread the word about the class and plan to join us.

      For more info contact Mary at 850-322-0063 or mbradford931@....

      All welcome.  Hope to see you there!