Chanting this Saturday at Namaste

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2011

      Greetings one and all,

      Kirtan, 7:30 till 9 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 29th.

      This Saturday is the last Saturday of the month and that means it's time for Namaste Yoga's monthly Kirtan.  In Kirtan we have the opportunity through song to dive deeper below the surface of our every day existence, to shine the light of our awareness into the recesses of our soul to discover our natural radiance.  This Saturday marks the closing day of the Hindu celebration Diwali -- a  "festival of lights"; a celebration of good over evil.  Surely that's something we can all sing to !

      Jeffji will lead songs using his guitar, I will lead using my harmonium, Adam will add rhythms. We'll have a special treat as Valerie and Brian join us for a few songs on violin and viola, and as always, all who come will add their heartfelt voices.  No prior experience is necessary, just an open mind and a willing heart.

      For more information contact Gretchen at tallahasseeyoga@....

      Hoping to see you,

      Gretchen