New Yoga Classes for kids

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011

      More NEW CLASSES  at Namaste Yoga:

      Yoga Play with Dawn is a class designed for kids 2-4 yrs. with their accompanying adult.    In this class we will have fun while exploring ourselves through yoga, creative movement, music and games.  Our play time will be balanced with story time and resting at the end of class (our mini-version of Shavasana).   Come play yoga and connect with your community!

      Tuesdays,  10-10:45 a.m.  $10 per class.

      Mom & Baby Yoga with Dawn is a new class designed for Moms and their babies under the age of one.  This class will focus on restoring well being to new moms while using babies in a playful and engaged way during the mother's yoga class.  In this class we will also take time to focus on stretches and massage for the babies.  Mothers can expect a comfortable and supportive environment with which to reclaim their physical and mental strength.

      Mom & Baby Yoga will be offered as a 6 week course, from 11-11:45 on Tuesdays, beginning 9/20 and ending 10/25 (9/20, 9/27,10/4, 10/11, 10/18,10/25).  The class will be $50 for the six classes or $10 per drop-in class.

      For more info contact Dawn at 850-509-6223 or earlydawn25@....

      www.namaste-tallahassee.com, 850-222-0003, 1869 E Lafayette St.