Kirtan tonight

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011

      We hope you'll be able to join us for another enchanted evening of music, of singing, of dropping into the beauty of our hearts, the light of our souls with Kirtan --Saturday, July 30th, at Namaste Yoga, 1369 E. Lafayette Street, 7:30 - 9:00.  Kirtan, the practice of singing sacred names is an ancient yoga tradition.  It is a way of tuning our heart, of turning attention and intention from the outer world and all that it brings to the serenity and love of our heart and of a quiet mind.  Jeff and Gretchen will provide the music and lead the words, Adam will join on the drums and we hope you'll offer your sweet voices -- it's a community affair.  Bring friends and family, spread the word to others, the more -- the merrier.

      As always, no experience is needed, an open heart and willing mind help set the tone as we move from the busy-ness of our lives to the joy and peace that is ever present within each of us.  Hope to see you there.  Please contact Gretchen at tallahasseeyoga@... for more information.