Dance tonight, Swami today and tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2011

      Upcoming Events at the Studio

      We welcome you to Namasté Yoga, and are excited to offer these wonderful events and programs listed below, in addition to our regularly scheduled classes.

      We look forward to having you join us!

      4/9, 4/10 Swami Yogeshwarananda at Namasté Yoga

      Swami Yogeshwarananda instructs spiritual seekers in mystical knowledge and the wisdom teachings. He is a hermit monk of the ancient Advaita Vedanta order of India. The Swami translates the essence of ancient scriptural teachings in ways we can understand and live by today. Access to this knowledge, and how to apply it in our daily lives, is the gift this Swami brings us. Those who listen and learn, gain great benefit. No charge, donations appreciated.

      Adobe PDF View the flyer for more information.

      4/9, 5/14 7:30–9:00 p.m. Dance Alive

      Get your groove on, let your energies flow, and free your body, mind, and spirit as you explore your body's natural desire to move! Take yourself higher with the natural vibration of sound and creative movement. Connect with a community of others who dance and move as a path of spiritual evolution. All are welcome! Bring your drums and percussion. Contact Ellen Shapiro at ellsha@..., (850) 222-0003 or Gretchen Hein attallahasseeyoga@..., (850) 391-9833. No registration necessary—just show up! No charge; donations accepted.

      4/16–4/17 Vedic Thai Yoga Bodywork, aka Thai Massage

      16 Florida & National CEUs Massage Therapists

      Join Beckie Sathre for two days of studying and practicing this ancient style of bodywork deeply rooted in the healing traditions of Ayurveda and hatha yoga. It is a sensitive, rhythmic, gentle, dynamic and sacred healing art. This workshop is open to the public and is ideal for anyone wishing to develop a better understanding of the healing potential of the body. Because it integrates well with various forms of bodyworks, massage therapists, yoga teachers and yoga students will find it particularly beneficial for deepening their practice.

      Contact Beckie Sathre at (850) 377-5334 or loveallbeckie@... with questions and to register.

      Adobe PDF View the flyer for all the details.

      4/23, 5/28 7:30–9:00 p.m. Kirtan with Gretchen and friends

      Kirtan is a devotional yogic practice in which we chant and sing simple repetitive mantras. Chanting opens the heart unlike any other practice. For more info contact Gretchen Hein at tallahasseeyoga@..., (850) 391-9833. No experience necessary—you can even just come and listen. No registration necessary—just show up! FREE! Donations accepted.

      5/1, 6/5, 5:00–7:30 a.m. Early Morning Sadhana

      A Kundalini Yoga tradition. Group Sadhana (practice) consists of recitation of Japji Sahib (Song of the Soul), a kriya or yoga set, mantra meditation and a Kundalini meditation. Contact Jasbir Kaur at dzurikj3@..., (850) 508-9058 for more info. No registration necessary—just show up! No charge; donations accepted.