Holiday Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2010

      Namaste Yoga Holiday Schedule

      The studio will be closed from December 23, 2010 through January 2, 2011 for the holidays.  We will re-open on Monday, January 3 with the full schedule of classes, and we are adding some NEW CLASSES! Details to follow soon, and will be up on the website soon as well.

      Please note that that Debra's Viniyoga classes will not meet on Friday,December 17 and Monday, December 20th, and that Jan's Kundalini and Flow classes will not meet on Tuesday, December 21, 2010.  Dawn's Yoga for Kids after school class re-starts on January 10th.

      We wish everyone wonderful holidays. May love and light surround you and your families.

      Namasté and thank you for your continued support of our studio!

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2011

        NAMASTE to all!

        We wish you a Happy Solstice and a wonderful holiday season.  Please join us for yoga when you can over the holidays.  Many of our classes are meeting as usual, and several have extended shavasana (note time changes) so that you can enjoy deep relaxation and rejuvenation during the hectic days ahead.

        We are, as always, grateful for your continued support!

        Namaste teachers

        December Holiday Schedule:

        All regularly scheduled classes meet as usual through Dec 23rd, except NO Kundalini Yoga on Friday night the 23rd.  Deb will teach Yoga for Stress Relief as usual on Friday, Dec 23rd, 9 to 10:30 a.m.

        NO Community Class on Friday, Dec 23rd and Dec 30th.  Community class resumes on January 6th.

        The following classes only will meet December 24th  through December 31st.  All others are canceled and will resume the first week of January (or as otherwise noted on the website schedule):

        Monday, Dec 26th, 1 to 2:30 p.m.      Yoga for Beginners  with Mary

        Monday, Dec 26th, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Dynamic and Alive with Gretchen

        (Note extended class time with longer, restorative shavasana and guided meditation. Come relax and restore!)

        Tuesday, Dec 27th, 5:30 to 7 p.m.      Kundalin Yoga with Jasbir

        Tuesday, Dec 27th, 5:30 to 7:15 p.m.   Yoga Flow with Marianna (Note extended class time with longer, restorative shavasana.  Come relax and restore!)

        Wednesday, Dec 28th, 8:30 to 10:15 a.m.  Core Flow with Ellen

        Wednesday, Dec 28th, 6:15 to 8:15 p.m. Gentle Flow for Everybody with Ellen (Note different-than-usual time, and extended class time with longer, restorative shavasana and guided meditation.  Come relax and restore!)

        Wednesday, Dec 28th, 5:30 to 7 p.m.   Yoga for Beginners  with Mary

        Thursday, Dec 29th, 5:30 to 7 p.m.     Pre-Natal Yoga with Mary

        Thursday, Dec 29th, 7:30 to 9 p.m.      Restorative Yoga  with Mary

        Friday, Dec 30th, 9 to 10:30 a.m.       Yoga for Stress Relief  with Deb

        Dec 31st from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

        New Year's Eve day Retreat and Letting-go/ Welcoming-in Ritual with Ellen.  Give yourself the gift of a day of self-care and renewal.  Guided visualizations and gentle yoga will help you reflect on the past year and prepare for the new.  You will be guided to prepare and complete a meaningful ritual to release what is no longer needed and to open to new growth and possibilities.  Parts of the day will be in intentional silence, providing a powerful container for inner exploration and attuning to your intuition and inner wisdom.  Cost is $100.  Contact Ellen at ellsha@..., DrEllenShapiro.com, 850-222-0003 to register.

        Like Namaste Yoga on Facebook: