Schedule Changes coming up

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28 4:59 PM
      Namaste!

      We wanted to let you know about some schedule changes at Namaste.

      Dawn's Yoga for Kids on Mondays is postponed until the new year: exact date TBA.
      Dawns' Yoga Play (for the little ones) is ongoing on Tuesdays at 10 am.

      Jan's Yoga Flow on Tuesdays night will meet for the last time on Dec 14th, and will not be continuing.

      Julia's T
      hursday Iyengar class on will meet on Dec 9th, 2010 and then re-start in 2011 after the holidays.

      Stay tuned for more new classes starting up in 2011, as well as a workshop series on the chakras offered by Ellen that starts in late Jan.  Holiday schedule coming out soon as well.

      Thanks for all your support!