Namaste Yoga Grand Opening Weekend September 10–12, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010

      Namaste Yoga Grand Opening Weekend, September 10-12, 2010

      We are so pleased to be back near New Leaf, in our beautiful new space, and to celebrate we are having a weekend of Grand Opening events.

      Please join us for any or all of our scheduled activities.

      September 10–12; ALL regularly scheduled and mini- classes are FREE! You will receive a coupon for a free class and free chances to win 5-class passes, t-shirts, or yoga mat bags just for stopping by! Celebrate our new location at 1369 East Lafayette Street.

      Regularly scheduled free classes include:

      Happy Hour Yoga with Jan, Friday 5:30 -7 pm

      Core Power Hot Flow with Ellen, Saturday, 9 - 10:30 am

      Healing Heart Yoga with Nell, Sunday, 4-5:30 pm

      OPEN HOUSE: September 11, 12-5 pm

      Come by and meet our teachers, enjoy refreshments, and participate in FREE mini-classes!  Stay all day if you want!

      Mini-class Schedule:

      12:30- 1 Kundalini Yoga with Jan

      1:15 - 1:45 Iyengar Yoga with Julia

      2 - 2:30 Yoga Play for Kids with Dawn, all ages welcome

      2:45-3:15 Yoga Flow with Marianna

      3:30 - 4 Doubles/Partner Yoga (all welcome, we pair up in class) with Gretchen and Ellen

      4:15 - 4:45 Restorative Yoga with Charlene

      7:30- 9 Dance Alive for Every Body with Ellen and Gretchen