Classes are ON for July 4th and 5th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      Namaste!

      We wanted to let you know that all classes are ON for Sunday, 7/4 and for Monday, 7/5.

      Throughout July our schedule will remain the same as is posted on our website, and we will continue to hold classes in our current location in Abundance Wellness Center.  As of August 1, we will be in our new location at 1369 Lafayette St.

      The new class schedule for August will be posted on the website soon, so please visit us at www.namaste-tallahassee.com.  Call or email with any questions: ellsha@..., 850-222-0003.