Namaste Yoga is moving!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010

      We Are Relocating!

      Namasté Yoga is thrilled to announce that we are moving back to the neighborhood near New Leaf Market. We will open in our new location at 1369-B Lafayette St , directly across from Governor's Square Mall, on August 1, 2010. Our new, larger studio space will allow us to run two classes concurrently. We are excited about revitalizing our mission of being a center for yoga, spiritual practice, and community building.  Look for many new opportunities for practice!

      Mark your calendars for a weekend of free events during our Grand Opening celebration, September 10th–12th,2010.

      We thank you all for your continued support and look forward to seeing you soon.

      Namasté, from all of us at Namasté Yoga