Longer Yoga Nidra in Nell's Sunday class

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2010

      From Nell Corry:

      Here in the Panhandle this summer, with images of black tar bearing down on our beautiful white beaches, it is easy to feel overwhelmed by current events around us and to overlook our inner connection to Source. It is especially important now to nourish ourselves and our heart connection. Please join Nell Corry this Sunday, June 13, for Healing Heart Yoga class with extended meditation and Yoga Nidra. To allow time to for a deeply relaxing and soothing experience, the class will be held from 4-6PM (instead of 5:30) We'll work with breath, sound and voice, and move through selected postures into deep stillness for healing at the cellular level. The class is designed to release stored tensions and stress, calm the bodymind, and return you to your natural state of being, refreshed, energized and serene. I look forward to sharing this time with you.

      Questions?  Contact Nell at 850-877-9086 or cerulean3@....