June 10 Chalene's Thursday am Gentle Yoga will meet in Wacisa

  • charlenecappellini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010

      Dear Students,

      Once a year the Thursday am Gentle Yoga class has an annual outing to Wacissa Springs to celebrate the beginning of summer, pick blueberries, and have a potluck lunch.   This year's celebration will be  June 10.  This means there will be NO CLASS at  the NAMASTE CENTER on June 10, 9:30-11:00am.  If you were planning to come to the class for the first time on that day, please contact me at cappellini@... or 997-4534.  We would love to have you join us in Wacissa. Or  if you've never been to the Thursday class, but if you would like to join our celebration, please contact me.

      Namaste,

      Charlene