Contact/Partner Yoga--a few spots still left

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2010
      Namaste!  We still have a few spots left for the Contact/Partner Yoga workshop tomorrow.  Remember you can come with someone OR solo and we will partner up in the class.  This class is geared to "every body" so no experience is necessary.  Please email if you'd like to come, and if you decide at the last minute, dropping in is fine.

      If you do come, please remember the time "springs forward" an hour tonight, so you come on time!

      CONTACT/PARTNER YOGA

        workshop with Ellen Shapiro and Chantel Graham

      Sunday,March 14

      1:00 – 3:30 pm

       at Namaste Yoga

      What are the benefits of practicing yoga with someone else?

      •    Explore that mysterious and dynamic edge where two people connect –
                 Physically – Emotionally – Spiritually
      •    Experience and reflect your patterns of connecting and distancing, loving and protecting, giving and         receiving – which usually remain unconscious
      •    Practice openness and  connection through poses designed to create
              Trust – Passion – Commitment – Love – Communication – Vision – Union
      •    Revitalize your spirit with gentle touch, attention to the breath, and a positive
                intention
      •    Engage in non-competitive fitness in which two or more people can practice

      What is contact/partner yoga?

      At times you act as an assistant to the other person, supporting their poses, and vice versa.  At times you create different poses with equal input from both people.   You will be thoroughly and skillfully guided into these movements by Ellen and Chantel.

      What should you bring to this workshop?

      •    Bring a friend, your significant other, a co-worker, a yoga or gym buddy, or just
            yourself and we'll partner you up in class!
      •    Bring a thirst for excitement and a hunger for fun!

      Cost is $25 per person.

      To reserve your space, email Ellen (ellsha@...) or Chantel (chantelgraham@...) to register.