Schedule Updates

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2010

      Namaste!

      We wanted to let you know about some schedule changes and a fun workshop coming up!

      Ellen's Friday Core Power Yoga class is morphing into a Monday Healing Hot Yoga class.  The last Friday morning class is on Feb 26th.  Join Ellen on Mondays from 8:15 to 9:45 am starting March 1.  Healing Hot Yoga is a healing series of postures and breathwork, repeated each time, done in a heated room.  The class is challenging and invigorating, rejuvenating and uplifting.  The postures are done standing and on the floor, but do not include Sun Salutations or any pressure on the wrists. Each pose is a challenge based on your personal abilities, so this class is suitable for all levels, from beginners to advanced.  You will be thrilled with how good you can feel!

      Then beginning April 5th, join Marianna from 6:30 am to 7:45 on Mondays for Morning Java Yoga to start your week feeling energized with this dynamic class that is suitable for all levels.

      Contact Yoga workshop with Ellen and Chantel on March 14th from 1 to 3:15 pm.

      Sometimes called Partner Yoga, Contact Yoga is a wonderful way to explore yoga interactively.  Bring a friend,your significant other, a co-worker, a yoga or gym buddy, or just yourself and we will partner up in class.  No prior experience necessary. Contact Ellen (ellsha@...) or Chantel (hothimama@...) for more info.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 12:36 PM
        Namaste!

        Namaste Yoga studio will be closed on May 31st for Memorial Day. No
        classes that day.

        Normal class schedule resumes on June 1st.

        Class canceled: Please note that the Thursday 5:30 - 7 pm Yoga for
        Alignment class is canceled until further notice.

        Have a great weekend!
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012

          Namaste!  Come join us for yoga classes and also some exciting workshops coming up.  Please note our new classes and times below, and you can always check the Namaste website  for the most current info. And we have added an easy link to the Sharon Conroy flyer here   and on the website.

          Thank you as always for your support of our studio!

          Sundays 10-11:30 a.m.  NEW DAY AND TIME!  Yoga for Beginners with Emily    Great for beginners as well as those who want to review the fundamentals of yoga practice. Class is ongoing.

          Tuesdays 9:30 – 11 a.m.  NEW SERIES!  Gentle Yoga for Balance & Stability with Charlene    (Sept. 4–Nov. 13; no class on Sept. 25; drop-ins welcome)

          Tuesdays 9 – 11:45 a.m.  THREE NEW CLASS SERIES! Yoga Play with Dawn

          (Sept. 11–Oct. 16; drop-ins welcome)

          9-9:45      Yoga Play for toddlers, approximately 1-2 yrs of age.
          10-10:45  Yoga Play for preschoolers, approximately 3-4 yrs of age.
          11-11:45    Yoga Play for moms and babies, 6 weeks new through the first
          year.

          All classes require adult participation.  $50 for the series or $10 drop-in. For more info contact Dawn at (850) 509-6223 or earlydawn25@....

          Intro to Shamanic Journeying with Ellen    Back by popular demand!

          Tuesday, Sept. 4, 7:15 – 9:30 p.m.

          Shamanic journeying is a practice that can take us directly into aspects of our being that are not easily accessed through other methods. In shamanic journeying we use a hypnotic drum beat to enter a non-ordinary state of consciousness and explore our inner worlds. In this class, after a short review of some of the basics of the history and practice of shamanic journeying, you will have an opportunity to go on your own journey, and we will take some time after the experience for discussion and integration.

          This is an intro class, and all are welcome—no experience with journeying or yoga is necessary.

          Cost is $10-20. Passes do not apply.  Pre-registration is not necessary, but doors will close when room is full.  Please plan to come 10 minutes early so we can start on time. You can bring your own mat or use one of ours.  Please bring a journal and a pen.  www.DrEllenShapiro.com

          Iyengar Workshop with Sharon Conroy  Download the Flye r

          09/07 – 09/09  Full schedule below. The Friday and Saturday classes are open to anyone who has studied yoga continuously in any tradition for at least 1 year. The Sunday class is open to students who have a home practice and have studied yoga continuously for at least 3 years.  Detailed flyer is available on the Namaste Yoga website.

          Fri. Sep. 7, 5:30 pm-7:30 pm, $36 by 8/24, $40 after 8/24

          Sat. Sep. 8, 11:00 am-1:30 pm, $45 by 8/24, $50 after 8/24

          Sat. Sep. 8, 4:00 pm-6:00 pm, $36 by 8/24, $40 after 8/24

          Sun. Sep. 9, 10:30 am-1:30 pm, $54 by 8/24, $60 after 8/24

          All four classes, $155 by 8/24, $175 after 8/24

          Kirtan with Gretchen and friends:  the next Kirtan with Gretchen and friends will be on 09/29/12.  Come enjoy the blissful vibes, whether you sing/chant along, dance, meditate, or just listen!

          " All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness... the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives."  Dalai Lama