Day-Long Silent Retreat

  • Ellen Shapiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20 9:51 PM
      Return to the Sanctuary of the Heart

      A Day-Long Silent Retreat

      Sunday December 4th, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

      Facilitated by Ellen Shapiro and Joey Doherty

      As we approach the winter solstice, the days become shorter with less
      light and the darkness of night increases. We are often called to go
      within and seek the silence of our soul. In the midst of the
      business of the holiday season, we can pause to breathe, to reflect,
      and to turn our focus within. Come join us on a silent journey inward
      to explore the stillness of our being and renew ourselves. This is a
      gift we can give to ourselves and then share with others. This
      retreat will be a time of reconnecting our heart with our souls, of
      experiencing the inner peace that flows within our core. We will use
      elements of yoga, walking and seated meditation, journaling, conscious
      eating, creativity, rest, and reflection to explore and embody our own
      personal journey. Relax, renew, replenish, and experience the
      powerful healing and fulfillment that comes from attuning and
      listening within while practicing intentional silence.

      We will meet on the evening of Friday, December 2 from 7:30- 9 p.m. to
      get acquainted and go over the practical details and structure of
      the day. We will spend Sunday in silence followed by a short sharing
      and integration at the end of the day.

      No prior experience necessary. Please bring layered clothes, walking
      shoes, two pillows and a blanket, a journal, lunch, water, and a snack
      to share. Space is limited, so please register early. Cost is $75
      to $95, sliding scale. The workshop will be held at Namaste Yoga Center.

      For more information or if you have questions, contact Ellen at
      ellsha@... or 222-0003 or Joey at jdcrawford33@....

      To register, please send this form and your check made payable to
      Ellen Shapiro to Namaste Yoga Center, 922 East Lafayette St., Suite A,
      Tallahassee, Florida, 32301.

      NAME:

      ADDRESS:

      PHONE NUMBERS/EMAIL: