Shamanic Journeying with Ellen this week

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009

      Special Wednesday classes this week with Ellen,

      8:30 to 10:15 am and 7:15 to 9 pm:

      Intro to Shamanic Journeying

      Would you like to access your inner spiritual guidance through an ancient practice that is used the world over?

      Attune to information and energies that can help you awaken and feel more whole?

      Connect more directly to the web of life force energy that holds and sustains us?

      Restore your personal power?

      Learn to use a powerful healing tool that you can return to when you need it?

      Many of us practice yoga not only for our physical health,but for the psychological and spiritual benefits.  Shamanic journeying is another practice that can take us directly into aspects of our being that are not easily accessed through other methods.  In shamanic journeying we use a hypnotic drum beat to enter in a non-ordinary state of consciousness sand explore our inner worlds.

      You will learn some of the basics of the history and practice of shamanic journeying, you will have an opportunity to go on your own journey, and we will take some time after the experience to discuss and integrate.  This is an intro class, and in the time available we can only skim the surface of this deep practice.  If enough people are interested in developing the practice further, I may offer a longer workshop in the future.

      All are welcome.  No experience necessary.  Come with an open mind and heart.

      Cost is $15.

      Call or email Ellen with questions at 222-0003 or ellsha@....