Namaste Yoga Center 2009 NOVEMBER-DECEMBER Schedule

  • charlenecappellini
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009

      Namaste Yoga
      located at Abundance Wellness Center

      325 John Knox Road, Building T, Tallahassee, Florida 32303

      http: //www.namaste-tallahassee.com

      NAMASTE AND WELCOME TO ALL!
      November-December 2009

      UPDATE:

      Restorative Yoga on Tuesday, 11:30-1:00 pm is now an ongoing class taught jointly by Mary Bradford, a new teacher but longtime student at Namaste, and Charlene Cappellini.  Mary will also offer an additional Restorative Class on Sunday evenings at 6:00-7:30 pm, beginning December 6.  Passes for Restorative Yoga may now be purchased: 5 classes for $60; or 10 classes for $100. As of December 3, Julia DeHoff will offer 2 Iyengar classes on Thursday evenings: Yoga in the Iyengar Tradition, Level 1 will be offered at 5:45 and Level 2 at 7:30.

      No classes will meet on Thanksgiving or the day after—November 26 or 27, Christmas Eve or Christmas—December 24 or 25, 2009, New Year's Eve or New Year's Day—December 31, January 1, 2010.  Please check specific classes below for other holiday cancellations.

      COSTS:  Drop-in: $12 (Student drop-in $10 with ID)

      Passes may be purchased as follows:

      5 classes: $50
      10 classes: $90
      20 classes: $160
      Restorative Yoga: Drop-in $15; 5 classes for $60 or 10 classes for $100
      DOGA: $15 per class.

      All passes expire after three months. Passes may be shared or transferred. No refunds or credit for expired passes.
      Purchase passes at Namaste from any instructor at any class.

      UPCOMING WORKSHOPS AT NAMASTE:

      Workshops with Swami Saradanada

      Swami Saradananda has taught yoga for over thirty years. She is the author of Yoga Mind and Body, Teach Yourself Yoga, Chakra Meditation, and the newly released The Power of Breath. She worked with the Sivananda Yoga Centres as a senior teacher in New York , London and Delhi ; did personal practice in the Himalayas ; and now teaches worldwide. Swami Saradananda invites each of us to find and refine our own spiritual practice as we celebrate with chanting, guided meditation, deep relaxation and her teachings.

      For more information, e-mail or call Phyllis Hytnen at phytnen@... or (850) 222-7899.

      Thursday, November 19, 7–9 p.m.
      A Welcome Celebration with Swami Saradananda at Unity-Eastside
      Saturday, November 21 at Namasté Yoga
      The Power of Breath Workshop:  11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. and 2:30–4:30 p.m.
      Sunday, November 22 at Namasté Yoga
      Chakra Meditation Workshop: 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. and 1:30–3:30 p.m.

      February 5–7, 2010, Sharon Conroy will return to Tallahassee for a weekend of Iyengar yoga. For information, contact Julia DeHoff juliadehoff@...

      SCHEDULE OF CLASSES

      Drop-ins are welcome anytime.

      SUNDAY

      4:00–5:30 p.m. HEALING HEART YOGA—YOGA FROM THE INSIDE OUT with Nell Corry (877-9086—cerulean3@... ).

      NEW CLASS! 6:00–7:30 p.m.  RESTORATIVE YOGA with Mary Bradford (322-0066—mbradford931@.... Begins December 6. Cost is $15.00 per class for drop-in; 5 passes for $60.

      MONDAY

      5:30–7:00 p.m. DYNAMIC AND ALIVE with Gretchen Hein (391-9833—tallahasseeyoga@...).

      TUESDAY

      9:30–11:00 a.m. FINDING YOUR YOGA with Sally Hughston (766-8575—sallyhughston@...).

      11:30 .m.–1:00 p.m.  RESTORATIVE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534— cappellini@...) and Mary Bradford (322-0066—mbradford931@.... Cost is $15.00 per class for for drop-in; 5 passes for $60.

      5:30–7:00 p.m. YOGA FLOW with Marianna Tutwiler (566-6813—Journeysendyoga@...).

      7:15-8:45 p.m. OPEN FLOW with Jan Dzurik (508-9058— dzurikj3@...).

      WEDNESDAY

      8:30–10:15 a.m. STRENGTH AND SPIRIT with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003— ellsha@... ).

      5:30–7:00 p.m. GENTLE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534— cappellini@... ). No classes on November 25, December 23, 30.

      7:15–8:45 p.m. STRENGTH AND SPIRIT with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003—ellsha@... ).

      THURSDAY

      9:30–11 a.m.  GENTLE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534— cappellini@... ). No classes on November 26, December 24, 31.

      5:30–7:00 p.m. YOGA FOR ANY BODY—YOGA FROM THE INSIDE OUT with Nell Corry (877-9086—cerulean3@... ). Ends on November 19.

      NEW CLASS! 5:45–7:00 p.m. YOGA IN THE IYENGAR TRADITION, Level 1 Julia DeHoff (224-9751—juliadehoff@... ). Begins December 3.  No classes on November 26, December 24, 31.

      7:30–9:00 p.m. YOGA IN THE IYENGAR TRADITION, Level 2 Julia DeHoff (224-9751—juliadehoff@... ). No classes on November 26, December 24, 31.

      FRIDAY

      8:30–10:15 a.m. CORE POWER YOGA with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003—ellsha@...). No classes on November 27, December 25, January 1.

      5:30–7:00 p.m. HAPPY HOUR YOGA with Jan Dzurik (508-9058— dzurikj3@...). No classes on November 27 or December 25, January 1.

      SATURDAY

      9:00–10:30 a.m. CORE POWER YOGA with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003—ellsha@...). Optional 20-minute meditation immediately after class.

      11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.  DOGA with Geralyn Russell (878-2843— yogawithgeralyn@...). Offered on November 28. No class in December. Cost is $15 per class. Call Geralyn to pre-register.

      PREPARING FOR CLASSES:  Eat lightly or not at all for at least 2 hours before class. Dress in comfortable, loose clothing.  Some mats and blankets are available, but you may want to bring your own and a bottle of water. We also have ties and props. For heated classes, please bring a small towel and water.

      We extend our warmest invitation to all of you, new and ongoing students, to join us for yoga soon. Please feel free to call or email any of the instructors with any questions or concerns about the classes.  For general questions about Namaste Yoga, call 222-0003.

      Namaste,
      The Teachers of Namaste Yoga