Tallahassee welcomes Swami Saradananda

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009

      Tallahassee welcomes Swami Saradananda

      to these upcoming events in our community:

      For more information contact Phyllis Hytnen at phytnen@... or (850) 222-7899

      Thursday, November 19, 2009          7pm – 9pm

      A Welcome Celebration with Swami Saradananda, held at

      Unity-Eastside, 8551 Buck Lake Road, Tall, FL.   Love Offering.

      Swami Saradananda is a teacher who inspires you to want to practice.

      She has taught yoga for over thirty years. She is the author of Yoga Mind and Body,  Teach Yourself Yoga,

      Chakra Meditation, and the newly released The Power of Breath.

      She worked with the SivanandaYoga Centres as a senior teacher in New York,

      London and Delhi, did personal practice in the Himalayas, and now teaches worldwide.

      Swami Saradananda invites each of us to find and refine our own spiritual

      practice as we celebrate with chanting, guided meditation, deep relaxation and a talk.

      Saturday, November 21, 2009  11:30am - 1:30pm and 2:30pm - 4:30pm

      The Power of Breath: The Art ofBreathing Well for

      Harmony, Happiness, and Health with Swami Saradananda

      Held at Namaste Yoga, located at 325 John Knox Rd, Building T,

      Tall, FL. in the Woodcrest Office Plaza. http://www.namaste-tallahassee.com/

      Suggested donation $20 persession or $40 for the day.

      Her most recent book The Powerof Breath will be available.

      Sunday, November  22 , 2009  10:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 3:30pm

      Chakra Meditation: Discover Energy, Creativity, Focus,

      Love, Communication, Wisdom, and Spirit with Swami Saradananda

      Held at Namaste Yoga, located at 325 John Knox Rd, Building T,

      Tall, FL. in the Woodcrest Office Center.  http://www.namaste-tallahassee.com/

      Suggested donation $20 per session or $40 for the day.

      Her book Chakra Meditation will be available.

      For information on these events: Phyllis Hytnen at phytnen@... or (850) 222-7899