Restorative Yoga Class with Mary Bradford at Namaste

  • charlenecappellini
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009

      Dear Namaste Students,

      Please welcome Mary Bradford to our teaching staff.  She will be offering Restorative Yoga on Tuesdays, October 22-November 3 at 11:30 am-1:00 pm.  Drop-ins are welcome.

      Costs are $15 for drop-ins, or $36 if you prepay for 3 classes.  If you have questions, contact Mary at (850) 322-0063 or mbradford931@...

      More about Mary:

      Mary Bradford has practiced yoga for 30 years.  She has studied with, among many others,  John Schumacher, Vicki Labbe', Liz Marx, Carol Cavanaugh,  and Anne Wutchiett,  and she completed yoga teacher training with Leslie Hanks.  She has completed intensive workshops with Judith Lasater, Mary Dunn, Kofi Busia, and Gabriella Giubilaro.  Influenced primarily by Iyengar and Kripalu styles of yoga, she is eclectic and will study embryology and body-mind centering in November with Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen.  She is also a Reiki I practitioner.  She loves yoga because it teaches us to listen to the inner wisdom of our bodies,  and enhances flexibility, strength, and wellness.  Yoga makes her happy.