Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training at Namaste

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Make Your Life Easier with Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training at Namaste Yoga in Tallahassee, Florida
      Why wait for something `out there' to happen that will make your life easier? Wouldn't it be a wonderful discovery to learn that you already have `within' what you need for a life of ease, joy and abundance?
      If you have noticed:
      that the pace of your life is increasing and you would like to know how to respond optimally to the constant change in your environment.
       that you could use some guidance on how to overcome some of the obstacles that seem to pop up here and there as you move along your life's path.
       that your human machine needs not only physical stability at a time like this, but, it needs mental stability as well.
       how good you feel after practicing yoga or meditation and you would like to know more in depth about how this technology affects you, your body, mind and spirit.
      If any of the above is resonating with you then consider taking Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Tallahassee this fall! Our course begins on Friday afternoon, October 23rd and will be held at Namaste Yoga located in the Abundance Wellness Center, 325 John Knox Road, Building T, Tallahassee, Florida.
      Our weekend schedule deeply immerses you into the teachings and then allows you time back home to integrate what you've learned into your world of work and family.* This format has worked well for both yoga students and teachers of all traditions, beginners on the spiritual path, as well as those who have already been studying for years.
      Make your life easier as you learn to bend with the winds of change rather than getting uprooted by the storms. Use this link to register or for more details: Tallahassee FL - 9 Weekends over 8 Months (Oct to May). Or, call 312-922-4699 to speak with our Chicago-based Lead Teacher Trainer, Shakta Kaur, about any questions or concerns you might have (Shakta@...). She would love to speak with you!
      "Teacher Training is about technology— the technology of personal change and healing; how to achieve strength, clarity and grace. It is systematic, comprehensive and complete." --Yogi Bhajan
      *By the way, if you miss a day or half-day due to a previous commitment (or an unexpected life emergency) we provide video-tapes/DVDs of the material to take home to view. There is a slight charge to get the videos/DVDs to you and they must be returned. However, this is a convenient solution for you to keep up with material you may have missed. Missing class time is never a recommendation  but we want you to know that we will do everything in our power to help you complete all 180-classroom hours without stress or strain if something unexpected should keep you from participating in part of the course