NAMASTE YOGA FALL 2009 SCHEDULE

  • charlenecappellini
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009

      Namaste Yoga is located at Abundance Wellness Center,
      325 John Knox Road, Building T, Tallahassee, Florida 32303

      NAMASTE AND WELCOME TO ALL!
      2009 FALL SCHEDULE

      NAMASTE OPEN HOUSE
      September 12, 2009, 1-4pm

      Please join us and bring your friends and family!

      Everyone who attends the event receives a coupon for a free class and a chance to win prizes that include certificates for 5-class passes, T-shirts, and specially designed yoga bags.   Attendees will also meet Namaste's yoga instructors and Daisy, one of our DOGA (yoga for dogs) students, enjoy refreshments, and participate in mini yoga classes.

      UPDATE:
      Please welcome a new instructor.  Sally Hughston will be teaching on Tuesday mornings 9:30 am while Gretchen goes off to college. Geralyn Russell's highly popular DOGA class will meet this fall on Saturday, September 26, October 10 and November 28 at 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Charlene Cappellini will offer a 3-week Restorative Yoga class on Tuesday mornings at 11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m. from September 8–22.

      UPCOMING WORKSHOPS:

      Sharon Conroy returns this fall October 2-5  to offer an  Iyengar Yoga workshop.  Please contact Julia Dehoff (224-9751—juliadehoff@... ) to register.

      On September 19,
      Charlene Cappellini will offer a special Restorative Class at Namaste sponsored by New Leaf Grocery. Please contact New Leaf to register and for cost information.

      COSTS:  Drop-in: $12 (Student drop-in $10 with ID)

      Passes may be purchased as follows:

      5 classes: $50

      10 classes: $90

      20 classes: $160

      All passes expire after three months. Passes may be shared or transferred. No refunds or credit for expired passes.

      Purchase passes at Namaste from any instructor at any class.

      Restorative Yoga:  $15 drop-in, $48 for package of 4 classes. DOGA: $15 per class.

      SCHEDULE OF CLASSES

      SUNDAY

      4:00–5:30 p.m. HEALING HEART YOGA—YOGA FROM THE INSIDE OUT with Nell Corry (877-9086— cerulean3@...)

      MONDAY

      5:30–7:00 p.m. DYNAMIC AND ALIVE with Gretchen Hein (391-9833—gretchenhein@...)

      TUESDAY

      9:30–11:00 a.m. FINDING YOUR YOGA with Sally Hughston (850-766-8575—

      sallyfhughston@...)

      11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.  RESTORATIVE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534— cappellini@...). September 8, 15, 22 (3 classes) Cost is $36.00 for the series or $15.00 per class for drop-in.

      5:30–7:00 p.m. YOGA FLOW with Marianna Tutwiler (566-6813—Journeysendyoga@...)

      7:15-8:45 p.m. OPEN FLOW with Jan Dzurik (508-9058— dzurikj3@...)

      WEDNESDAY

      8:30–10:15 p.m. STRENGTH AND SPIRIT with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003— ellsha@... )

      5:30–7:00 p.m. GENTLE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534— cappellini@... )

      7:15–8:45 p.m. STRENGTH AND SPIRIT with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003— ellsha@... )

      THURSDAY

      9:30–11 a.m.  GENTLE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534—cappellini@... )

      5:30–7:00 p.m. YOGA FOR ANYBODY—YOGA FROM THE INSIDE OUT with Nell Corry (877-9086—cerulean3@...)

      7:30–9:00 p.m. YOGA IN THE IYENGAR TRADITION Julia DeHoff (224-9751—juliadehoff@...)

      FRIDAY

      8:30–10:15 a.m. CORE POWER YOGA FLOW with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003—ellsha@...)

      5:30–7:00 p.m. HAPPY HOUR YOGA  with Jan Dzurik (508-9058— dzurikj3@...)

      SATURDAY

      9:00–10:30 a.m. CORE POWER YOGA FLOW with Ellen Shapiro and other teachers (222-0003—ellsha@...) Optional 20-minute meditation immediately after class.

      11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.  DOGA with Geralyn Russell (878-2843— yogawithgeralyn@...) Offered on September 26, October 10 and November 28. Cost is $15 per class. Call Geralyn to pre-register.

      PREPARING FOR CLASSES:  Eat lightly or not at all for at least 2 hours before class. Dress in comfortable, loose clothing.  Some mats and blankets are available, but you may want to bring your own and a bottle of water. We also have ties and props. For heated classes, please bring a small towel and water.

      We extend our warmest invitation to all of you, new and ongoing students, to join us for yoga soon. Please feel free to call or email any of the instructors with any questions or concerns about the classes.  For general questions about Namaste Yoga, call 222-0003.

      Namaste,
      The Teachers of Namaste Yoga