Namaste Yoga Open House

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      COME JOIN US!

      NAMASTE YOGA is having an
      OPEN HOUSE on Saturday, September 12th, 1 - 4 pm.  Enjoy refreshments,
      meet our wonderful, experienced teachers, receive a coupon for a free class just for stopping by, and register for a chance to win a gift – 5 free classes, t-shirt or yoga mat bag!

      September is National Yoga Month. You will be joining millions of yoga and health enthusiasts who are participating in hundreds of events nationwide and around the world. Deepen your commitment to a healthy lifestyle by celebrating the transformative power of yoga with friends,family and your global community!

      We will be teaching free mini-classes so you can experience all the different styles of yoga we offer 7 days a week--
      Iyengar, Ashtanga, Restorative, Kripalu, even DOGA (yoga for your dog!).  Come learn all of the ways you can benefit from practicing yoga.

      We look forward to seeing you at our Open House! Namaste!

      www.namaste-tallahassee.com
      850-222-0003

      325 John Knox Road
      In the back of Building T in