Namaste Yoga Center Spring 2007 Schedule

  • charlenecappellini
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007

      NAMASTE YOGA CENTER OF TALLAHASSEE

      2007 SPRING YOGA CLASSES

      922 East Lafayette Street, Tallahassee , FL 32301
      (at the corner of Goodbody Lane and Lafayette Street )
      http: //www.namaste-tallahassee.com

      Don't forget Yoga Weekend Retreat at St. George, May 4-6, 2007!

      See website for details.

      NAMASTE AND WELCOME TO ALL!

      Below is the Spring 2007 schedule of classes for Namaste Yoga Center (NYC). Drop-ins are welcome in all classes. You may prepay for a class series from your first class with a check or cash. Check with your teacher at that time to verify the cost. If you have questions, feel free to contact the teacher of the class you are interested in. For detailed descriptions of individual classes, please click on the class title or go to http://www.namaste-tallahassee.com

      COSTS: Most classes last for 1 ½ hour. If you prepay for a series, the charge is $10.00 per class; drop-in classes are $12.00.  One-hour lunchtime classes are $8.00 for prepay, $10.00 for drop-in.

      SCHEDULE OF CLASSES

      SUNDAY

      4:00–5:30 p.m. HEART YOGA—YOGA FROM THE INSIDE OUT with Nell Corry (877-9086—cerulean3@... ).  Begins March 4, ends April 22. (8 classes)

      MONDAY

      3:00–4:30 p.m. ELEMENTS OF YOGA with Sonia Nalon (216-1422—snalon@...). Begins March 5, ongoing.

      5:15–6:45 p.m. YOGA AND YOGA NIDRA with JoAnna Valentine (383-1524— joannadevi@... ). Begins March 5, (No class on March 20), ends April 30. (8 weeks).

      7:00–8:30 p.m. ASHTANGA YOGA with (Chantel Graham (hothimama@...— 459-5717). Begins March 5, ends April 23. (8 classes).

      TUESDAY

      5:30–7:30 p.m. FINDING PEACE AND MEANING THRU YOGA with JoAnna Valentine (383-1524— joannadevi@... ). Begins March 6, (No class on March 21), ends May 1. (8 classes).

      WEDNESDAY

      8:30–10:15 a.m. YOGA FLOW with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003— ellsha@... ). Begins March 7, ends April 25 (8 classes).

      5:15–6:45 p.m. GENTLE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534— cappellini@... ). Begins March 7 (No class on April 4.), ends May 2 (8 classes).

      7:00–8:45 p.m. YOGA FLOW with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003— ellsha@... ). Begins March 7, ends April 25 (8 classes).

      THURSDAY

      9:30–11 a.m.  GENTLE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534—cappellini@... ). Begins March 8, (no class on April 5), ends May 3 (8 classes).

      5:30–7:00 p.m. ASHTANGA YOGA with (Chantel Graham (hothimama@...— 459-5717). Begins March 1, ends March 29. (5 classes).

      5:45–7:15 p.m. YOGA FOR ANY BODY—YOGA FROM THE INSIDE OUT with Nell Corry (877-9086—cerulean3@... ).  Begins April 5, ends April 26 (4 classes).

      7:30–9:00 p.m. MEDITATION IN ACTION with Julia DeHoff (224-9751—juliadehoff@... ). Begins March 8, ends TBA.

      FRIDAY

      8:30–10:15 a.m. HOT, VIGOROUS YOGA with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003—ellsha@... ). Begins March 9, ends April 27 (8 classes).

      11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m. YOGA FOR LUNCH with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534—cappellini@...). Begins March 16, ends May 3 (8 classes).

      5:30–7:00 p.m. KRIPALU RHYTHM with Sonia Nalon (216-1422—snalon@...). Begins March 2 (No classes March 16, April 13, May 4), ongoing.

      SATURDAY

      9:00–10:30 a.m. HOT VIGOROUS YOGA with Ellen Shapiro and NYC teachers (222-0003—ellsha@... ). Ongoing.

      PREPARING FOR CLASSES:  Eat lightly or not at all for at least 2 hours before class. Dress in comfortable, loose clothing.  Some mats and blankets are available, but you may want to bring your own and a bottle of water. We also have ties and props. For heated classes, please bring a large towel to cover your mat and a small towel for wiping.

      We extend our warmest invitation to all of you, new and ongoing students, to join us for yoga soon. Please feel free to call or email any of the instructors with any questions or concerns you may have.

      Namaste,

      The Teachers of Namaste Yoga Center

      If you do not wish to receive NYC email announcements, or if you are receiving unwanted duplicates, please send an email to ellsha@... with your wishes. Include your first and last name as well as your email address.