417Spring schedule update

    Apr 24, 2014

      NAMASTE YOGA is happy to announce some changes to our spring schedule of classes.

      First, we are thrilled that Emily has returned from maternity leave and will resume teaching both of her classes again: Foundations of Yoga on Sundays, 10 – 11:30 a.m. and Focus and Flow on Thursdays, 5:30 – 7 p.m. Many congratulations to Emily and Ben on their new baby boy, Raz!  And a really big thank you to Sekiva and Gretchen for covering Emily’s classes while she was out!

      We also have a new class: Eclectic Hatha with Natalie, Thursdays from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. beginning next week on May 1. Welcome, Natalie! This class is $10 for a drop-in, or you can buy a pass of 6 classes for $50, which can be used in Natalie’s class, Marney’s lunchtime classes, or Dawn’s Kid Yoga classes (these classes are shorter than our others).

      More details below.  Thanks to all for your support of our wonderful studio!

      NEW CLASS:  Eclectic Hatha with Natalie, Thursdays, 7:15 – 8:30. This yoga practice explores sequences that align with the principles of Hatha yoga. Join this exploration of varied postures, breathing, and sequences. Eclectic Hatha is great for curious beginners as well as intermediate students and beyond. Come prepared to move in a new way and gain a better sense of yourself and your body beginning.  For more info contact Natalie Spindle, nrs09@..., (561) 818-3271.

      We hope you will Like Namaste Yoga on Facebook, where you can view our photo gallery, write a review, post a comment or question, and share with your friends.  We want to hear from you!

      At Namaste, we specialize in Yoga for Every Body!  Our fantastic teachers help you focus on starting where you are, adjusting the poses to fit your needs, and gradually growing your yoga practice in body, mind, and spirit.  We encourage self-awareness and self-acceptance, and we want to help you enjoy the journey, without struggle. Yoga is non-competitive and helps build confidence and increase vitality by releasing deeply held tensions stored in the body/mind. Come explore how yoga can help you gain strength, flexibility, and balance, and also feel more grounded, relaxed, and peaceful. All levels welcome.

      UNSUBSCRIBE:  If you would like to be removed from the NAMASTE YOGA Yahoo mailing list, please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line or visit our Yahoo group page and unsubscribe yourself. We apologize for any inconvenience.