381KIrtan (chanting) this Saturday at Namaste Yoga

    Apr 23, 2012

      KIRTAN at Namaste Yoga!     Saturday, April 28th, 7:30 – 9 p.m.

      They'll be singing and maybe some will break out into dance when we gather together for Kirtan. This age old practice of singing simple mantras was designed to quiet the mind and re-tune the heart to its joyful, loving nature. Kirtan is undergoing a huge revival across our nation and around the world. Jeffji and Gretchen will guide the melodies and words, Adam will provide the rhythms and Valerie will join us with her violin. It's call and response and we hope you'll add your beautiful voices. No prior experience is necessary.

      We hope can join us for this uplifting time together.

      Namaste Yoga, 1359 E. Lafayette Street, Tallahassee, FL.  For more information contact Gretchen at Tallahasseeyoga@....

      Like Namaste Yoga on Facebook

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic