376KIrtan (chanting) this Saturday at Namaste Yoga

    Feb 23, 2012
      Kirtan, Saturday, Feb. 25th, 7:30 - 9 p.m.

      We have another opportunity to dive into the world of mantra, melody, rhythm and silence -- otherwise known as Kirtan.  It's a magical combination that takes us from the day-to-day activities of life to the rich realm of our inner being.  The mantras are ancient, simple syllables that have an amazing ability to transform our thought patterns from busy to quiet, to open the heart energetically.  The melodies and rhythms help to carry the mantras.  Gretchen and  Jeffji will lead the songs.

      We hope you will add your sweet voices as we dive into the river of chant.  No experience is necessary, and you can come listen silently if you prefer.  All are welcome!

      Please contact Gretchen for more info on this and other local chanting events: gretchenhein@... or (850) 391-9833.

      See you Saturday at Namaste Yoga, 1369 E. Lafayette Street, 7:30 - 9:00 p.m.

      Hope you can join us!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic