354Exploring the Chakras with Ellen

    Aug 7, 2011

      New workshop series coming up at Namaste Yoga!

      Exploring the Chakras with Ellen Shapiro

      Mondays,  5:30–7:15 p.m.  10/3/11to 11/28/11  (no class on Halloween)

      We have within us great untapped powers, according to yogic teachings. The chakras are basic energy centers in the body, our power stations, which we embody and operate from on a daily basis. Each of these centers correlates to elements of nature, areas and functions of the body, mind, and spirit, and levels of consciousness.

      By consciously exploring and developing these energy centers, we can access and utilize our energies more effectively—becoming more grounded and more connected to ourselves, to others, and to higher realms of consciousness.

      The chakras are a path to Self, and to healing, through greater connection with prana, the life-force energy. In this series of classes we will study the chakras in depth and use yoga and movement, energy practices, interactive discussion, and guided meditations to explore and deepen our chakra awareness.

      Pre-registration for the entire workshop series is required. Cost is $160 for the  series.  Class size is limited.  For info, ellsha@...  or 850.222.0003.

      You may register and secure your spot by sending a check for $80 (or the full amount) to:

      Ellen Shapiro, 1003 North Adams Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303

      Please send the balance of $80 in one or two additional payments, preferably in full by 9/5/11.  Full refund if you cancel before 9/18/11; partial refund after that.

      DrEllenShapiro.com             850.222.0003