273NAMASTE YOGA SCHEDULE AND UPDATE FOR 2010

  • charlenecappellini
    Jan 5, 2010

      Namaste Yoga
      located at Abundance Wellness Center

      325 John Knox Road, Building T, Tallahassee, Florida 32303

      http: //www.namaste-tallahassee.com

      NAMASTE AND WELCOME TO ALL!
      January 2010

      UPDATE:

      Happy New Year!  This is a time of new beginnings.  We hope you will resolve to put more yoga in your life in the New Year.

      Two new Monday classes are being added to the schedule.  Mary Bradford will teach Yoga for Beginners at 1:00-2:30 pm and Prenatal Yoga from 2:45-4:15 pm beginning January 4.

      COSTS:  Drop-in: $12 (Student drop-in $10 with ID)

      Passes may be purchased as follows:

      5 classes: $50

      10 classes: $90

      20 classes: $160

      Restorative Yoga: Drop-in $15; 5 classes for $60 or 10 classes for $100

      DOGA: $15 per class.

      All passes expire after three months. Passes may be shared or transferred. No refunds or credit for expired passes.

      Purchase passes at Namaste from any instructor at any class.

      YOGA DAY USA

      Join Namasté Yoga on Saturday, January 23, 2010, for free yoga classes as part of Yoga Day USA. Read more about this special event and view the day's schedule of classes.

      UPCOMING WORKSHOPS AT NAMASTE:

      February 5–7, 2010, Sharon Conroy will return to Tallahassee for a weekend of Iyengar yoga. For information, contact Julia DeHoff juliadehoff@...

      SCHEDULE OF CLASSES

      Drop-ins are welcome anytime.

      SUNDAY

      4:00–5:30 p.m. HEALING HEART YOGA—YOGA FROM THE INSIDE OUT with Nell Corry (877-9086—cerulean3@... ).

      6:00–7:30 p.m.  RESTORATIVE YOGA with Mary Bradford (322-0066—mbradford931@.... Cost is $15.00 per class for drop-in; 5 passes for $60.

      MONDAY

      NEW CLASS! 1:00–2:30 p.m.  YOGA FOR BEGINNERS with Mary Bradford (322-0066—mbradford931@.... Begins January 4.

      NEW CLASS! 2:45–4:15 p.m.  PRENATAL YOGA with Mary Bradford (322-0066—mbradford931@.... Begins January 4.

      5:30–7:00 p.m. DYNAMIC AND ALIVE with Gretchen Hein (391-9833—tallahasseeyoga@...).

      TUESDAY

      9:30–11:00 a.m. FINDING YOUR YOGA with Sally Hughston (766-8575—sallyfhughston@...).

      11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.  RESTORATIVE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534— cappellini@...) and Mary Bradford (322-0066—mbradford931@.... Cost is $15.00 per class for for drop-in; 5 passes for $60.

      5:30–7:00 p.m. YOGA FLOW with Marianna Tutwiler (566-6813—Journeysendyoga@...).

      7:15-8:45 p.m. OPEN FLOW with Jan Dzurik (508-9058— dzurikj3@...).

      WEDNESDAY

      8:30–10:15 a.m. STRENGTH AND SPIRIT with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003— ellsha@... ).

      5:30–7:00 p.m. GENTLE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534— cappellini@... ).

      7:15–8:45 p.m. STRENGTH AND SPIRIT with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003—ellsha@... ).

      THURSDAY

      9:30–11 a.m.  GENTLE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534— cappellini@... ).

      5:30–7:00 p.m. YOGA IN THE IYENGAR TRADITION, Level 1 Julia DeHoff (224-9751—juliadehoff@... ).

      7:30–9:00 p.m. YOGA IN THE IYENGAR TRADITION, Level 2 Julia DeHoff (224-9751—juliadehoff@... ).

      FRIDAY

      8:30–10:15 a.m. CORE POWER YOGA with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003—ellsha@...).

      5:30–7:00 p.m. HAPPY HOUR YOGA with Jan Dzurik (508-9058— dzurikj3@...).

      SATURDAY

      9:00–10:30 a.m. CORE POWER YOGA with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003—ellsha@...). Optional 20-minute meditation immediately after class.

      12:00 noon–1:00 p.m.  DOGA with Geralyn Russell (878-2843— yogawithgeralyn@...). Offered on January 16, February 20, March 27, April 17 (to be confirmed), May 22, June 26

      Cost is $15 per class. Call Geralyn to pre-register.

      PREPARING FOR CLASSES:  Eat lightly or not at all for at least 2 hours before class. Dress in comfortable, loose clothing.  Some mats and blankets are available, but you may want to bring your own and a bottle of water. We also have ties and props. For heated classes, please bring a small towel and water.

      We extend our warmest invitation to all of you, new and ongoing students, to join us for yoga soon. Please feel free to call or email any of the instructors with any questions or concerns about the classes.  For general questions about Namaste Yoga, call 222-0003.

      Namaste,
      The Teachers of Namaste Yoga