Latest News!

  • Nadia Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I hope you enjoy your Easter Holiday! Just stopping by to bring you the
      latest news.

      The poem "Blind Eyes Become Open" won Muses Prize - Best Tragic Poem of
      Year!
      My poem "Nameless" will appear in the May '07 issue under The Poet's
      Pen in Country Sunday Publication and Unscrambled Eggs will be featured
      in their June issue. You can read the latest articles and interview on
      my website.

      For authors wanting greater exposure, a featured books section will
      soon appear on www.author-promotion.com . It is a service that A&BP
      will be providing to authors next week.