Global Agro - Exporter of Bangladesh Potato

  • S Rengasamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      We are pleased to inform you that Global Agro Resources
      Incorporation is one of the major potato producers and
      exporters in Bangladesh. They export bulk quantities of
      potatoes to Malaysia and Singapore each year only in fresh
      condition.

      This year they want to export more potatoes to Malaysia
      because of bumper production in Bangladesh due to favorable
      weather. Global Agro Resources Incorporation can offer 12,000
      MTS of potatoes under the following terms and conditions:

      Fresh Holland Potato, New Crop 2008 (Bangladesh Origin)
      Granola/Diamant Potatoes
      Size: 8-10 Pcs. per Kg
      Weight: 80-250 Grams per Piece and up
      Packing: 10 Kgs Leno Mesh Bag (Yellow Color)
      Price: US$ 230 - 240.00 /MT (C&F Port Klang)
      Quantity Offer: 10,000 MTS
      Shipment: On or before April 30, 2008
      Delivery Time: 5-6 days from Chittagong Port
      Payment: Letter of Credit.
      20 Feet, One Door Open Container to be accommodating 14 MTS

      For further information, please contact them:

      Chief Executive Officer
      Global Agro Resources Incorporation
      House No. 34/A, Road No. 4
      Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh
      Tel: (880-2) 8653423, Fax: (880-2) 8653391
      Mob: 880-1819288159
      E-mail: gmrl@...
      Web: www.garibd.com

      Therefore, we urge Malaysian importers to take this
      opportunity to contact them directly.

      Should you require any further information or assistance,
      please contact Dr. Md. Rezaul Bashar Siddique, First
      Secretary (Commercial) from the Bangladesh High Commission,
      Kuala Lumpur at 03 2148 2462.

      Thanking you with kind regards.

      `TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE"

      Yours in MAICCI

      S Rengasamy
      Hon. Secretary General
      Email: RengasamySubramaniam@...

      Quote:

      We don't want to be like the leader in the French Revolution who
      said,"There go my people. I must find out where they are going so
      I can lead them." --- John F. Kennedy

      Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (MAICCI)
      Megan Avenue II, B-9-1, (Block B, 9th Floor, Unit 1)
      No. 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
      50450 Kuala Lumpur

      Tel: 6 03 2171 2616
      Fax: 6 03 2171 1195