BIZ LICENSING (BLESS)

  • S Rengasamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      BUSINESS LICENSING ELECTRONIC SUPPORT SYSTEM (BLESS)

      We are pleased to inform you that Business Licencing Electronic
      Support System (BLESS) www.bless.gov.my is a portal that provides
      information and facilities for companies to apply licences or permits
      to start operating business in Malaysia. It is a virtual One Stop
      Service Center that assists companies to obtain business licences
      efficiently and in an organized manner.

      BLESS facilitates company representative to select relevant licences,
      fill up the online application forms, submit online and track the
      progress of the application throughout the process until notification
      of approval or otherwise. At the same time, BLESS provides an online
      communication platform for the licencing agencies to communicate
      directly with the company for any clarification and justification on
      the licence applications which effectively save time and resources
      for both parties.

      For the initial implementation (Phase 1), BLESS only covers
      application of business licences for the Manufacturing Sector and
      with manufacturing facilities located within the Klang Valley.

      BLESS OBJECTIVES

      An online one stop service centre or single window providing:

      *Information regarding business licensing in Malaysia
      *Processing services for the submission, approval and tracking of the
      issuance of licences for businesses
      *Centralized information for analysis, future planning and service
      improvements

      BLESS FEATURES

      BLESS features are as follows:

      *Multiple licensing involving multiple agencies
      *Simultaneous processing and updating by respective agencies
      *Composite and standardized forms
      *Online submission
      *Online approval and notification
      *Online query
      *Online tracking and monitoring
      *Electronic payment
      *Feedback mechanism
      *Best practices (Knowledge Repository)
      *Multilingual

      Should you require any further clarification, please do not hesitate
      to contact: -

      BLESS Project Director
      Implementation Coordination Unit (ICU)
      Prime Minister's Department
      East Block, Ground Floor
      Bangunan Perdana Putra
      62502 Putrajaya
      Malaysia.

      Tel: +603-8888 1718
      Fax: +603-8888 3702
      E-mail: bless@...

      Thanking you with best regards.

      "TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE"

      Yours in MAICCI,

      S. Rengasamy
      (Hon. Secretary-General, MAICCI)
      Email: RengasamySubramaniam@...

      Quote:

      We don't want to be like the leader in the French Revolution who
      said,"There go my people. I must find out where they are going so
      I can lead them." --- John F. Kennedy

      Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (MAICCI)
      Megan Avenue II, B-9-1, (Block B, 9th Floor, Unit 1)
      No. 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
      50450 Kuala Lumpur

      Tel: 6 03 2171 2616
      Fax: 6 03 2171 1195