ECONOMIC INPUTS

  • S Rengasamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      INPUTS FOF ROUNDTABLE ECONOMIC DISCUSSION

      MAICCI is organizing a Roundtable Economic Discussion with leaders
      of Indian based Business NGOs, Entities and local Industrialists on
      21 December 2007.

      The primary objective of this roundtable is to receive, discuss
      feedback, exchange views and proposals with specific reference to
      the economic enhancement of the Indian Community to enable them to
      be competitive locally and globally and thereafter, to formulate and
      submit pertinent inputs as a report to the Government.

      Pursuant to the above, we cordially invite you to email us your
      inputs or proposals that in your opinion could create more business
      opportunities and human capital development that would uplift our
      community economically.

      We would appreciate if your feedback be confined to specific
      recommendations on affirmative action plans and strategies only.

      Please email your inputs or proposal to info@... or
      maicci@...

      Should you need any further clarification on this matter, please do
      not hesitate to contact Mr. S Rengasamy, Hon. Secretary General of
      MAICCI.

      Thank you and best regards.

      "TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE"

      Yours faithfully,

      Dato' Pardip Kumar Kukreja, DIMP DSM
      President

      Quote:

      "We don't want to be like the leader in the French Revolution who
      said, "There go my people. I must find out where they are going so
      I can lead them." --- John F. Kennedy

      Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (MAICCI)
      Megan Avenue II, B-9-1, (Block B, 9th Floor, Unit 1)
      No. 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
      50450 Kuala Lumpur

      Tel : 6 03 2171 2616
      Fax : 6 03 2171 1195