TRAINING FAIR FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMEs)

  • srsamy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
      To All State Presidents, MAICCI Exco, Corporate Members & All
      Concerned

      TRAINING FAIR FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMEs)

      We are pleased to inform you that, Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Bhd
      (PSMB) will be organizing a SMEs Training Fair, with details as
      follows:

      Date : 29th November 2007
      Time : 9.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m
      Venue : Persada Johor International Convention Centre, Johor Bahru

      The objective of this event is to provide a platform for SME
      employers to identify and source training programmes relevant to
      employers' needs.

      Training Fair will be officiated by the Honorable Minister of Human
      Resources, Datuk Seri Dr. Fong Chan Onn. This event will exhibit and
      showcase the products and services of training providers from the
      private sectors as well as from the government agencies. Apart from
      that, the Training Fair for SMEs will also highlight a list of
      experienced speakers that will address some of the pertinent
      challenges in human resources development related to small and
      medium enterprises today.

      This event provides the perfect platform for all SMEs and training
      providers to interact, network, develop business relationship and
      explore training programmes that will contribute to the skills
      upgrading and development of the SMEs workforce. During this event,
      employers are also given the opportunity to seek advice or
      clarification on their current training grant applications or
      claims.

      On behalf of PSMB, we would like to invite you to this one-day
      event. Admission is FREE but participants are required to register
      with Johor Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (JICCI), Tel: 07
      222 5210 Fax 07 221 3229 or email: jiccijb@... who will be
      coordinating this event.

      Should you have further enquiries, please contact JICCI or our
      secretariat.

      Thank you and best regards.

      "TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE"

      Yours in MAICCI,

      S. Rengasamy
      Hon. Secretary General

      C.c. Y Bhg Dato' Pardip Kumar Kukreja, DIMP, DSM
      President, MAICCI

      Y Bhg Tuan Haji V S Abdul Wahid
      President, JICCI
    • S Rengasamy

        Date : 29th November 2007
        Time : 9.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m
[...]

        Email: rengasamysubramaniam@...

        Quote:

        "We don't want to be like the leader in the French Revolution who
        said,"There go my people. I must find out where they are going so I
        can lead them." --- John F. Kennedy

        Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (MAICCI)
        Megan Avenue II, B-9-1, (Block B, 9th Floor, Unit 1)
        No. 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
        50450 Kuala Lumpur

        Tel : 6 03 2171 2616
        Fax : 6 03 2171 1195