Biz Opportunity – Sesame Oil

  • S Rengasamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009
      Thiagarajan Agro Products P Ltd is a leading sesame oil
      manufacturer under the brand name SASTHA SESAME OIL based in
      Madurai, India and in the line of business for more than three
      decades.

      To know more about Thiagarajan Agro Products P Ltd, please
      visit their website at: www.sasthaoil.com

      They have been looking for marketing partner in region of
      South East Asian market.

      Therefore, if you / your company are interested, please
      contact them directly at:-

      Thiagarajan Agro Products P Ltd
      No. 22, Visuvasapuri 4th Street
      Gnanaolivupuram
      Madurai, Tamilnadu – 625016
      India

      Phone : 91-452-2603237, 91-452-2603238
      Fax : 91-452-2603025
      Web : www.sasthaoil.com

      Contact Person : Mr. R. Ram Prakesh
      (Business Development Manager)
      Mobile : 919994355550
      Email : prakesh@...

      Thanking you with best regards,

      "TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE"

      Yours in MAICCI,

      S. Rengasamy
      (Hon. Secretary General, MAICCI)
      Email: srsamy@...

      Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer:

      Please accept our apologies if you have no intention to
      receive such message & it is not welcomed. Send an email
      to: MAICCI-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com to unsubscribe &
      not to receive future e-mail from us. Our system will
      remove your email from our database automatically.

      Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
      (MAICCI)
      Megan Avenue II, B-9-1, (Block B, 9th Floor, Unit 1)
      No. 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
      50450 Kuala Lumpur
      Malaysia

      Tel: 6 03 2171 2616
      Fax: 6 03 2171 1195
      E-mail: info@...
      Website: www.maicci.org.my

      Disclaimer: The attached information is disseminated by
      MAICCI in good faith. No responsibility will be assumed
      in the eventof factual inaccuracies. All parties are strongly
      advised toconduct their own individual due diligence initiate.