Biz Opportunity – Jute Products

  • S Rengasamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      Shathi Export International Ltd. Under Shathi Group is one of
      the leading export house dealing with all kinds of jute products
      exporting all over the world with reputation since 1987. To know
      more about them, please visit their website
      at: www.shathigroup.com.

      They intend to export all kinds of raw jute / jute bags /
      Hessian bags / Hessian clothes / jute yarn and other jute
      products with competitive price, quality and timely shipment
      to Malaysia.

      Therefore, if you / your company are interested to import the
      above, please contact them directly at:-

      Mr. Amjad Hossain
      Managing Director
      Mobile: 88-01199851842/01715043758
      Shathi Group
      Karim Chamber (5th Floor)
      99, Motijheel C/A,
      Dhaka, Bangladesh.
      Tel: 880-2-9558041/9567694
      Fax: 880-2-9565090
      Email: shathi3@...
      Web: www.shathigroup.com

      Thanking you with best regards,

      "TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE"

      Yours in MAICCI,

      S. Rengasamy
      (Hon. Secretary General, MAICCI)
      Email: srsamy@...

      Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer:

      Please accept our apologies if you have no intention to
      receive such message & it is not welcomed. Send an email
      to: MAICCI-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com to unsubscribe & not
      to receive future e-mail from us. Our system will remove your
      email from our database automatically.

      Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
      (MAICCI)
      Megan Avenue II, B-9-1, (Block B, 9th Floor, Unit 1)
      No. 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
      50450 Kuala Lumpur
      Malaysia

      Tel: 6 03 2171 2616
      Fax: 6 03 2171 1195
      E-mail: info@...
      Website: www.maicci.org.my

      Disclaimer: The attached information is disseminated by MAICCI
      in good faith. No responsibility will be assumed in the event
      of factual inaccuracies. All parties are strongly advised to
      conduct their own individual due diligence initiate.