191AKPK - Money Sense

  • Naam1Makkal@yahoo.com
    Feb 6, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 3 MB

    Money Sense

    Getting Smart With Your Money

    The findings and real life encounters by Agensi Kaunseling dan Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK) counselors with financially-distressed young adults, made them to come out with ‘Money $ense.’

    Money $ense aims to teach skills on how to manage money wisely so that we can spend within our means and achieve our financial goals with ease.

    The book also puts emphasis on being in control of our finances regardless of whether or not we are facing financial problems. Besides that, Money $ense illustrates how important it is to always be financially prepared for life’s uncertainties, as how we use our money today will have an impact on how we live tomorrow.

    Money $ense – a book about getting smart with our money is indeed a common sense guide on money matters.

    It is important that we, “Make Prudent Financial Management Our Way of Life.”

    Best regards,

    Let us join hands for "THE CHANGE WE NEED"

    Moderator (Naam 1 Makkal)

    Email: naam1makkal@...

    If you wish to unsubscribe from group, please send email to: