      Details of the event are as follows: -

      Date: 11 December 2008 (Thursday)
      Time : 2pm
      Venue: Auditorium, Perbadanan Putrajaya
      Precint 3, Putrajaya

      Charges: NIL

      For your kind information, Bridges Malaysia is part of an
      international initiative to promote peace through intellectual
      dialogues and cultural programmes, under the aegis of the
      International Peace Foundation. The Honorary Chairman of
      Bridges Malaysia is HRH Raja Nazrin Shah while the Chairman
      is Yang Amat Berbahagia Tun Musa Hitam. The Bridges series
      has been successfully executed in Thailand and
      the Philippines.

      Perdana Leadership Foundation has graciously extended some
      invitation to us for the event; given the current upheavals in
      the world of global finance.

      To participate at this event, kindly email to:
      info@... latest by 3 December 2008. Due to very
      limited seats allocated, confirmed invitation will be only
      extended to those who register on a first to register basis.

      Should you require any further clarifications, please do not
      hesitate to contact MAICCI secretariat.

      Thanking you with best regards,

      "TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE"

      Yours in MAICCI,

      S. Rengasamy
      (Hon. Secretary General, MAICCI)
      Email: srsamy@...

      Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer:

      Please accept our apologies if you have no intention to
      receive such message & it is not welcomed. Send an email
      to: MAICCI-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com to unsubscribe &
      not to receive future e-mail from us. Our system will
      remove your email from our database automatically.

      Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
      (MAICCI)
      Megan Avenue II, B-9-1, (Block B, 9th Floor, Unit 1)
      No. 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
      50450 Kuala Lumpur
      Malaysia

      Tel: 6 03 2171 2616