Re: [N_O_A] Hello from Ivan Odom's daughter Cheri (Montana)

  • Dorothy Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2006
      Dear Cheri, It is such a breath of fresh air to hear some new and inspiring ideas from some of our newer members, especially in the area of working on our GENEALOGY at the reunions!!  Thanks for coming forward and giving them.
      And thanks to Ivan for his part.
      And thanks to Jimmy Ray, who seems to poke at a LOT of us to get moving in the right direction!

      It also sounds like I need to resurrect MY Malachi Odom Migration Map!  It is old and tired at this point, and at one time I started to make a Power POint program from it.  Who knows.... Maybe I will get that done before July now!

      At first I thought you were going to suggest a big USA map with the pins to indicate where WE came from for the reunion....  I don't recall us doing that before... but then, there have been 26 reunions.... and I may not remember each detail!

      So..... where can we count on YOU to do and arrange and instruct others for the flannel board display?  Great idea!  So help us begin!

      Are you a TEACHER?????

      Thanks.... and I really am looking forward to meeting you!
      Dorothy Odom Bruce
      NOA President 2005-6